We are no longer accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- COMPLETE, SIGN and MAIL or EMAIL this application to CEO Foundation of CT, Inc., 1000 Lafayette Blvd. - Suite 1100, Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Attach copies of ALL HOUSEHOLD WAGE EARNERS’ 2016 IRS 1040 forms. Pages 1 & 2 ONLY.
- If you did not file a 1040 form: You MUST provide a signed statement indicating that no one in your household filed a 2016 Form 1040. An explanation of the reason no filing was made MUST be included. Attach official evidence of unemployment, copies of DSS or Social Security Administration budget sheets or checks. PLEASE NOTE: W-2 and PAY STUBS are not accepted.
- Applications not accompanied by the required proof of income and residence will not be processed until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- Completed applications will be considered on a FIRST-COME / FIRST-SERVED basis. Applications will be posted on www.ceoct.org on 3/1/2017.
If a CEO Scholarship is awarded CEO will notify you in writing. Scholarship awards are calculated at one-half of the actual annual tuition up to a maximum annual award of $2,100 per student. Awards are paid directly to the private school chosen by the parent/guardian.
I agree to the following terms and conditions in the event my child is awarded a scholarship by the CEO Foundation of Connecticut:
- I will promptly notify CEO Foundation of Connecticut of any changes in address
- I understand scholarship payments will continue only as long as my child is enrolled in and is attending an accredited private or parochial school
- I understand all scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the CEO Foundation of Connecticut.
- I understand preference is given to renewing scholars and siblings
- I agree to release the CEO Foundation of Connecticut from any liability in its efforts to provide a CEO scholarship
- I agree to authorize the school my child is attending to release a copy of the final report card and any achievement/measurement test scores for the 2017-18 academic year to CEO.
- I understand that individual names and their grades or achievement scores WILL NOT BE RELEASED publically. This information will be summarized and used to track the progress of CEO Scholars and for the purpose of advancement and development